Jonathan Lehnert, MPH
- MPH, Emory University, 2016
Jonathan "JD" Lehnert graduated from the Rollins School of Public Health with his MPH in Epidemiology, and a certificate in Complex Humanitarian Emergencies. JD began working with CPHPR as a graduate research assistant while he was in school, and stayed on as full time staff after graduation. He is the primary program coordinator for CPHPR and assists Center faculty with data analysis, project management, dissemination of findings, and various administrative activities.
- Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Preparedness
- Emergency Response
- Refugee Health
- Lehnert JD, Ellingson MK, Goryoka GW, Kasturi R, Maier E, Chamberlain AT. Use of Obstetric Practice Web Sites to Distribute Zika Virus Information to Pregnant Women During a Zika Virus Outbreak. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2017 Jan 25. doi: 10.1097/PHH.0000000000000537
- Chamberlain AT, Lehnert JD, Berkelman RL. The 2015 New York City Legionnaires' Disease Outbreak: A Case Study on a History-Making Outbreak. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2017 Mar 21. doi: 10.1097/PHH.0000000000000558
- Venegas-Vargas C, Henderson S, Khare A, Mosci RE, Lehnert JD, Singh P, Ouellette LM, Norby B, Funk JA, Rust S, Bartlett PC, Grooms D, Manning SD. 2016. Factors associated with Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli shedding by dairy and beef cattle. Appl Environ Microbiol 82:5049–5056. doi:10.1128/AEM.00829-16.